- Hope your day brings just what you want it to.
- Thanks for being the loyal and caring [friend] you are. Love you!
- Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.
- Happy Valentine’s to one of my favorite people. Ever.
- Valentine’s Day and every day, I’m grateful for you.
- Hope he spoils you. You deserve it.
- Someday, our princes will come.
- Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.
- I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail to you.
- I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.
- [Dad], I hope you’re feeling really loved today. You are!
- Have fun on Valentine’s Day, and don’t eat too much candy.
- Hope your day is filled with reminders of how much you’re loved.
- As my [Mom]…as a friend…as a Valentine…you’re the best!
- You make me laugh. You make me think. You make me really glad we’re [sisters].
- Thanks for all you do that makes my life happier (which is a lot!).
- I don’t care what anyone says about you. I’m still sending you this valentine and claiming you as family.
- Valentine’s Day is all about love, and [Mom], there is no one better than you at spreading God’s love wherever you go.
- Eating a little chocolate cake in your honor, [Dad]. It’s not as good as yours, but it still brings back good memories of Valentine’s Days growing up!
- Love you and miss you, [Mom]! Looking forward to seeing you next month at [Casey’s party]!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart.
- It’s so sweet having a [daughter] like you. Hope your Valentine’s Day is extra sweet, too.
- Love you bunches and bunches.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to one of our sweetest blessings.
- Missing you and sending you a big Valentine hug!
- We love you oodles and oodles, [Aidan]!
- Hope you get lots of fun treats today! XOXOXO,
- U R 2 Cute!
- Wishing a fantastic day to my favorite -year-old Valentine!
- Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
- Hope your day is just as awesome as you are!
- Sweet treats on Valentine’s Day help us remember to be sweet to each other. And you’re one of the sweetest kids ever!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Gorgeous.
- Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine.
- Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.
- Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- You have no idea how sexy you are.
- I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful [husband] than you.
- My heart is all yours.
- Thanks for being you and for being mine.
- I love all the adventures we have together.
- This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. XOXOXO
- God is good. I know because he gave me you to love.
- I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…
- Wish you were here for me to spoil today.
- Has it really been  years? I’d do it all over in a heartbeat.