deliberately : 指经过深思熟虑后而行事。
- I'm sure he says these things deliberately to annoy me.
- She's been deliberately ignoring him all day.
- It has a deliberate policy to introduce world art to Britain.
- Keynes deliberately misrepresented the views of his opponents.
on purpose : 侧重所作所为具有特殊目的。
- I was deliberately trying to annoy him.; I got him angry on purpose.
- Was it an accident or did David do it on purpose?
- There were moments when I wondered: did she do this on purpose, was it all just a game, an act?
- I didn't do it on purpose - it was an accident.