今天要和大家分享的口语表达是：full of oneself。如果我们说一个人full of oneself，那么意思就是她特别自以为是，骄傲自大，相当于 overconfident、conceited。
- She was always boasting about all of her accomplishment in the interview, and we all thought that she was full of herself.
- He is kind of full of himself, sharp and aggressive. If you ask him to meet clients, he might blow it. So now, do you have second thoughts?
- You asked for it. You are so full of yourself.
- She doesn't care about other people's feelings. She's too full of herself.
- Ever since she won the prize, she has been so full of herself that no one wants to talk to her.