deceit : 指歪曲实情，惯于说谎或蓄意欺骗。
- The story is about theft, fraud, and deceit on an incredible scale.
- When the newspapers published the full story, all his earlier deceits were revealed.
deception : 语气较弱，一般用词，侧重于具体的骗人行为。但有时并无欺骗行为，只是玩弄把戏，故弄玄虚而已。
- He was found guilty of obtaining money by deception.
- a drama full of lies and deception
- The whole episode had been a cruel deception.
- He believes many 'psychics' are frauds who rely on perception and subtle deception.
fraud : 一般用于犯罪行为的欺骗，通常指政治或经济活动中的舞弊行为。
- She was charged with credit card fraud.
- property that has been obtained by fraud
- a $100 million fraud