区别辨析dislike、hate与disgust

趣学英语,微信关注【田间小站】公众号

dislike、hate与disgust均含有“不喜欢”之意。

dislike : 普通用词,指任何程度的憎恶,但永远指正面的憎恶和反对。

  • Why do you dislike her so much?
    你为什么这么不喜欢她?
  • I dislike walking and I hate camping.
    我不喜欢走路,而且讨厌露营。

hate : 指因对某人或某事强烈不满或反感,或因利害关系等而产生憎恨。

  • Kelly hates her teacher.
    凯莉厌恶她的老师。
  • She hated the cold, dark days of winter.
    她不喜欢冬天寒冷阴暗的日子。
  • I hate it when you do that.
    我非常讨厌你那样做。
  • I have always hated speaking in public.
    我一直讨厌在公共场合讲话。
  • I hate him telling me what do to all the time.
    我讨厌他每时每刻都在告诉我该做什么。
  • I hate (= do not want) to interrupt, but it's time we left.
    我不想打断你,但我们该走了。
  • I'd hate (= would not like) you to think I didn't appreciate what you'd done.
    我不愿让你认为我不感激你做的事。

disgust : 指对令人不快、生厌或坏的东西或行为怀有强烈的憎恶。

  • She walked out in disgust.
    她厌恶地走了出去。
  • We are demonstrating to show our anger and disgust at the treatment of refugees.
    我们示威是对难民受到的待遇表示愤怒和憎恶。
  • He resigned from the committee in disgust at the corruption.
    出于对腐败的憎恶,他辞去了在该委员会的职务。
  • Beresford, much to his disgust, was fined for illegal parking.
    贝雷斯福特因非法停车受到罚款处理,这让他很恼火。