dislike : 普通用词，指任何程度的憎恶，但永远指正面的憎恶和反对。
- Why do you dislike her so much?
- I dislike walking and I hate camping.
hate : 指因对某人或某事强烈不满或反感，或因利害关系等而产生憎恨。
- Kelly hates her teacher.
- She hated the cold, dark days of winter.
- I hate it when you do that.
- I have always hated speaking in public.
- I hate him telling me what do to all the time.
- I hate (= do not want) to interrupt, but it's time we left.
- I'd hate (= would not like) you to think I didn't appreciate what you'd done.
disgust : 指对令人不快、生厌或坏的东西或行为怀有强烈的憎恶。
- She walked out in disgust.
- We are demonstrating to show our anger and disgust at the treatment of refugees.
- He resigned from the committee in disgust at the corruption.
- Beresford, much to his disgust, was fined for illegal parking.