区别辨析hate、disgust与dislike

趣学英语,微信关注【田间小站】公众号

hate、disgust与dislike这些动词均有“恨、厌恶”之意。

hate : 最普通常用词,指因利害冲突或出于正义感或其它因素而对人或物或某种行为表示厌恶,憎恨或极不满。

  • Kelly hates her teacher.
    凯莉厌恶她的老师。
  • She hated the cold, dark days of winter.
    她不喜欢冬天寒冷阴暗的日子。
  • I hate it when you do that.
    我非常讨厌你那样做。
  • I have always hated speaking in public.
    我一直讨厌在公共场合讲话。
  • I hate him telling me what do to all the time.
    我讨厌他每时每刻都在告诉我该做什么。
  • I hate (= do not want) to interrupt, but it's time we left.
    我不想打断你,但我们该走了。
  • I'd hate (= would not like) you to think I didn't appreciate what you'd done.
    我不愿让你认为我不感激你做的事。

disgust : 多指对丑恶的行为或对令人不快的事或坏的东西有强烈的憎恶之感。

  • She walked out in disgust.
    她厌恶地走了出去。
  • We are demonstrating to show our anger and disgust at the treatment of refugees.
    我们示威是对难民受到的待遇表示愤怒和憎恶。
  • He resigned from the committee in disgust at the corruption.
    出于对腐败的憎恶,他辞去了在该委员会的职务。
  • Beresford, much to his disgust, was fined for illegal parking.
    贝雷斯福特因非法停车受到罚款处理,这让他很恼火。

dislike : 语气较弱,指一般的厌烦或不喜欢,有时可能是天生的反感。

  • Why do you dislike her so much?
    你为什么这么不喜欢她?
  • I dislike walking and I hate camping.
    我不喜欢走路,而且讨厌露营。