今天要和大家分享的口语表达是：get one's head around something。这个口语表达的意思是 to be able to understand something(usually negative) 就是“明白，弄清某事”，一般用在否定句里表示“搞不懂，搞不清楚”。
- - I just can't get my head around the fact that he is leaving us.
- Keep your shirt on, you have to face the music.
- He has tried to explain the principles behind the technology dozens of time, but I still can't get my head around them.
- I just can't get my head around this idea.
- It's kind of difficult. I can't get my head around how to do this.
- Everyone was laughing at his joke but I couldn't get my head around it at all.