今天要和大家分享的口语表达是：zone out。To zone out means to lose concentration and to not notice what's happening around you. 这个可以表达的意思也就是：走神，分心，脑袋一片空白。
- When our flight arrived in Beijing, it was midnight. I'm not myself today and I can't stay focused anymore. I'm zoning out.
- The accident happened so fast. As the victim of the crash was lying lifeless on the road, the man who was driving just sat motionless. He zoned out.
- Stop zoning out. we still have a lot of work to do.
- It's a long story. Don't zone out, Okay?
- I sensed the class was zoning out, so I started talking louder.