本文和大家分享的口语表达是：in hot water。这个口语表达可不是在热水中的意思，它是指 to be in or get into trouble，也就是“遇到麻烦，处于水深火热之中”的意思。
- That's it. Our company has already been in hot water this year owing to the rise in the cost of raw materials.
- - He is really not himself today. What happened to him?
- He's in hot water because he can't pay his debts.
- Unfortunately, her innocence will land her in hot water.
- Her marriage is in hot water and she's desperately unhappy.
- He found himself in hot water over his comments about immigration.