（To）Play Second Fiddle
To play a subordinate role to someone
- I'm not prepared to play second fiddle to Christina any more - I'm looking for another job!
All That Jazz
Similar things, similar qualities, et cetera
- They sell televisions and radios and all that jazz.
Blow Your Own Trumpet
Brag; emphasize one’s own contributions
- If you blow your own trumpet so often, no one else will blow it for you.
- I'm tired of you guy's chin music.
Face the music
Dealing with consequences of one’s actions
- Sooner or later, I'm going to have to face the music.
Music to My Ears
Good to hear; welcome news
- The sound of her key in the lock was music to my ears.
Ring a bell
When something seems familiar
- The name rang a bell but I couldn't remember where I had heard it before.
Sing a Different Tune
Change your opinion
- I bet Dan will sing a different tune when he finds out what the salary is.
For a song
Buying or selling something at a very cheap price.
- She bought the bed for a song at an auction.
- Because the shop's closing down, most of the stock is going for a song (= being sold very cheaply).