《阿甘正传》经典台词(中英双语对照)Forrest Gump

生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
Life was a box of chocolates,you never know what you're gonna get.

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.
我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。

Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

You got to put the past behind you,before you can move on.
以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。

If you trust me ,I will be always with you when you need.
如果你相信我,我就会在你需要的时候一直陪伴着你。

You have to do the best with what God gave you.
你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。

Shit happens.
糟糕的事难免会发生。

Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是 生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

If there is anything you need , I will not be far away .
如果你需要,我就在你身边。

How many roads must a man walk down
一个人要经历多长的旅途
Before they call him a man
才能成为真正的男人

We have been through every kind of rain . There is little bitty stinging rain , rain that flew in side ways . And big old fat rain , to come straight up from undemeath .
我们经历了各种各样的雨,毛毛细雨,飘雨,倾盆大雨,从下往上的雨。

You come close ,but you never made it .And if you were gonna make it ,you would have made it before now.
你差点就成功了,到你不够坚强。如果你成功了就不会出现在这儿了。

Now Mama said there's only so much fortune.
妈妈说过财产不用太多。
A man really needs.
一个人用不了多少。
And the rest is just for showing off.
多余的钱只是用来炫耀。