与生气(being angry)相关的英语习语

fed up to the back teeth
【英式英语】厌倦极了、烦透了、失望透顶

  • I'm fed up to the back teeth with people complaining.
    我非常讨厌怨这怨那的人。

延伸阅读:与牙齿(tooth)相关的英语习语

be at your wits' end
(因为非常担忧、迷惘或恼火而)全然不知所措、不知道下一步该怎么办

  • I'm at my wits' end. I don't know how to help him.
    我已经没办法了,不知道该怎么帮他。

延伸阅读:与幽默风趣(wit)相关的英语习语

have had it (up to here) with
受够了

  • I've had it up to here with you - get out!
    我已经受够你了——滚出去!

have/throw a fit
大发雷霆、大发脾气

  • He'd have a fit if he knew what we were up to!
    要是他知道我们在干什么会气疯了的。
  • That little girl seems to have a fit of the sulks.
    那个小女孩似乎在生闷气。

sb's blood is up
【英式英语】怒气冲天、怒从心上来、怒不可遏

  • He is a terror when his blood is up.
    他发脾气时真可怕。

be after/out for sb's blood
【非正式、主幽默】恨不得伤害(或惩罚)某人、恨不得放某人的血

  • The tennis champion was obviously out for blood and she best her opponent in two straight sets.
    这位网球冠军显然决心取胜,她连续两局击败了对手。

go off the deep end
大怒、火冒三丈

  • The bad news caused Jim to go off the deep end.
    那个坏消息使吉姆勃然大怒,失去理智。

go spare
很恼火、很生气

  • The boss will go spare when he finds you have damaged the company's van.
    如果老板发现你损坏了公司的货车,他会发脾气的。

do your nut
大发雷霆、暴跳如雷、气炸

  • My mum'll do her nut when she finds out I failed all my exams.
    如果妈妈发现我所自的考试都没有通过,她会大发雷霆的。

blow a fuse
勃然大怒、大发雷霆

  • There's no need to blow a fuse over such a little problem.
    为这么点小事没必要发脾气。
wechat-qrcode