与不知道(not knowing)相关的英语习语

not have a clue/have no clue
毫无头绪、毫不理解、一无所知

  • "Who invented algebra?" "I don't have a clue."
    “代数是谁发明的?”“我压根儿不知道。”
  • Don't ask your father which key to press - he hasn't got a clue about computers.
    别问你父亲该按哪个键——他对计算机一窍不通。

not have the faintest idea
根本不知道

  • "Is she going to stay?" "I haven't the faintest idea."
    “她要留下来吗?我一点儿也不知道。”
  • I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about!
    我根本不知道你在说什么!

not have the foggiest (idea)
完全不明白、一无所知、茫无头绪

  • I didn't have the foggiest idea what he was talking about.
    我完全不明白他在讲什么。

can't for the life of me remember
绞尽脑汁还是想不起

  • I can't for the life of me remember her name.
    我绞尽脑汁还是想不起她的名字。

be out of touch
不了解最新情况

  • I didn't see any news all the time I was on holiday, so I'm completely out of touch.
    我在度假期间一直都没有看新闻,所以现在对外界一无所知。

doesn't ring any bells
听起来并不耳熟

  • No, I'm sorry, that description doesn't ring any bells with me.
    不!很遗憾,那个说法我听起来并不耳熟。
wechat-qrcode