contact : 强调紧密接触的两个物体之间的相互关系。也可用作比喻。
- I tried to contact him at his office, but he wasn't in.
- You can contact me on (US also at) (= speak to me using the phone) 388 9146.
- Unless the money is paid, we will be contacting our legal department.
touch : 指具体意义“接触”时，强调动作；表抽象意义时，侧重“联系”。
- He fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow.
- She pushed the two bookcases together until they touched/were touching.
- Are you still in touch with any of your old school friends?
- Jen and I never kept in touch after college.
- We're in close touch with our office in Spain.