disclose : 侧重指揭露或泄露鲜为人知或保密的事。
- Neither side would disclose details of the transaction.
- The police have disclosed that two officers are under internal investigation.
expose : 多指揭露丑闻、坏人坏事或各种阴谋。也可指某物暴露在外。
- The review exposed widespread corruption in the police force.
- The newspaper story exposed him as (= showed that he was) a liar.
- The plaster on the walls has been removed to expose the original bricks underneath.
- He damaged his leg so badly in the accident that the bone was exposed.
uncover : 主要指移去遮盖物，让东西显露出来。也可指揭露阴谋、秘密等。
- Digging in her garden, she uncovered a hoard of gold dating back to the ninth century.
- Uncover the pan and let the soup simmer.
- The investigation uncovered evidence of a large-scale illegal trade in wild birds.
- Auditors said they had uncovered evidence of fraud.
reveal : 多指揭露一直隐藏或隐秘的东西，或启示超乎常人领导能力的真理。
- After the fire, it was revealed that North Carolina officials had never inspected the factory.
- Her biography revealed that she was not as rich as everyone thought.