hang : 通常指一端固定于一点或一条线上，另一端悬于空中的状态。
- A heavy gold necklace hung around her neck.
- Party decorations hung (down) from the ceiling.
- The curtains hung in thick folds.
- Hang your coat and hat (up) on the rack over there.
- Many of his finest pictures hang/are hung (= are attached to the wall so that they can be seen) in the National Gallery.
- Hang the pheasant/Let the pheasant hang for a few days for the flavour to improve before you cook it.
suspend : 侧重悬挂物支撑点的灵活性和活动自由。
- The builders worked on wooden platforms, suspended by ropes from the roof of the building.
- It was very uncomfortable lying on the hospital bed with my legs suspended in the air.
- The drug is suspended in a saline solution.
- A cloud of smoke was suspended in the air.