区别辨析knock、tap、rap与pat

knock、tap、rap与pat这些动词均有“敲、击”之意。

knock : 指用拳头或其它器械猛敲或猛打;也指用手轻敲某物。

  • She knocked on the window to attract his attention.
    她敲敲窗想引起他的注意。
  • There's someone knocking on/at the door.
    有人在敲门。
  • Please knock before entering.
    进来前请先敲门。

tap : 多指慢慢地连续地轻击或轻拍。

  • The branches tapped against the window.
    树枝轻轻敲打着窗户。
  • I could hear him tapping his fingers on the desk.
    我能听见他用手指轻叩桌子的声音。
  • I was tapping my feet (= hitting the floor gently with my feet) to the music.
    我随着音乐用脚打着拍子。
  • Someone tapped me on the shoulder.
    有人轻轻拍我的肩膀。

rap : 指用手指或木棒等快速地轻敲或急拍。

  • She rapped (on) the table to get everyone's attention.
    她敲了敲桌子,让大家注意。
  • The colonel rapped (out) an order to his men.
    上校厉声对他的士兵下命令。

pat : 指用手轻拍以示同情、赞同或爱抚。

  • He patted my head/patted me on the head affectionately.
    他慈爱地拍了拍我的头。
  • I bent down to pat the little puppy.
    我弯下腰拍了拍那只小狗。

wechat-qrcode