knowledge : 强调对全部已知或可知的知识的理解。
- Her knowledge of English grammar is very extensive.
- He has a limited knowledge of French.
- The details of the scandal are now common knowledge (= familiar to most people).
- She started to photograph the documents, safe in the knowledge that (= knowing that) she wouldn't be disturbed for at least an hour.
- In this town there are only a couple of restaurants that to my knowledge (= judging from my personal experience and information) serve good food.
learning : 指通过研究、经验或他人传授而得到的知识；也指熟练掌握知识的过程，有时可指全部学识和智慧的总和。
- His friends praised his generosity, wit, and learning.
- a woman of great learning
- I've seen through him; he's not a man of real learning.
scholarship : 侧重指经过深入学习、研究而获得的渊博的、价值较高的知识。
- a work of great scholarship
- a magnificent work of scholarship
- I want to take advantage of your lifetime of scholarship.
- The book is a demonstration of scholarship without pedantry.
- He is noted for his meticulous scholarship.
- I know well how slight is my talent and how superficial my scholarship, and that I do not deserve so much praise.