本文和大家分享的口语表达是：I won't have it。这个口语表达可不是“我不会有”的意思，它的意思是 I won't allow something to happen，就是：我不会让那样的事情发生，我不允许那样。
- You are not going to gamble with those guys, are you? Anyway, I won't have it.
- -The driver of the coach was smoking while driving on my way home.
-What? I hate that. If I were you, I won't have it.
- It's an insult to my friend, and I won't have it.
- You are doing this because of me? I won't have it.
- I won't have it. I've had enough.
- I won't have that kind of behavior in my class.
这个口语表达，还可以再演变成：won't/can't have somebody doing something. 不允许某人做某事。
- I won't have you walking home all by yourself.
- We can't have strangers wandering around the place.