英语写作 | 外企实用英语摘录之最常用的50个英文短语

1. First of all 首先
First of all, a warm welcome to our company.
首先,诚挚的欢迎你加入我们公司。

2. In the meantime(Meanwhile) 同时
In the meantime, can you give me some thoughts and come up with any recommendations?
同时你能给我一些想法及提出任何建议吗?

3. From one's point of view 从...的观点
I would like to agree with Marketing's suggestion as this will be great enhancement for our proposed scheme from a sales point of view.
我同意营销部门的建议,因为从销售的断电,这对于我们提出的方案有很大的改善。

4. Generally (Speaking) 一般而言
Generally speaking, I think you're right.
一般而言,我认为你是对的。

5. In conclusion (All in all) 总之
In conclusion,I'd like to thank you for all your efforts.
总之,我要感谢你们所有的努力。

6. In accordance with( According to) 根据
In accordance with the announcement made by CEO today...
根据首席执行官今天所宣布...

7. In terms of 就什么而论;在某方面
The ABC company is number one in the terms of net sales in China
在净销售量方面,ABC公司在中国市场是第一名。

8. Apart from that (Besides/In addition) 除...之外
Besides, I want you to promise me one thing.
此外,我要你答应我一件事。

9. Rather than(Instead of) 而不是
You should be responsible for this issue instead of me.
你该为这件事负责而不是我。

10. Due to (Because of) 由于
Her absence was due to sickness.
由于生病她没来上班。

11. In case 假使、倘若
We also provide the contact window for you in case you have further questions regarding this product.
我们也提供联络窗口给你,倘若你对这项产品有进一步的问题。

12. As far as I know 据我所知
As far as I know. They will invest quite a big amount in marketing this product next year.
据我所知,他们明年将花大量的钱来营销这个产品。

13. In view of 鉴于;考虑到
In view of the above, we consider it may be better if dialog can be arranged between A and B.
鉴于以上论述,我们可以考虑安排A和B对话,这样可能会比较好。

14. Even though 虽然
Even though I tried very hard, I didn't manage to finish the work.
虽然我努力地尝试,我还是无法完成这项工作。

15.prior to 在...之前
Prior to that, we need to communicate with the salespersons on the process.
在那之前,我们需要与业务同仁沟通流程。

16. As long as 只要
We are prepared to pay your asking price, as long as you can deliver on time.
只要你能准时交货,我们已预备支付你们要求的价格。

17. As a reminder 在此提醒
As a reminder, all sales are counted if they are booked by end of this month.
在此提醒,如果是在月底前预订的则所有业绩都会被计算。

18. From one's perspective 从...观点
This is very sensitive from both regulatory and customer reputation perspectives.
从主管机关及顾客信誉的观点,这都是非常敏感的。

19. In that case 既然那样
In that case, let's start earlier.
既然那样,我们就早点开始。

20. On one's behalf 代表某人
On my boss' s behalf, I agree on the special price.
代表我老板,我同意这个特别的优惠价格。

21. For reasons outlined above 根据上述的理由
For reasons outlined above, we decided not to launch this product.
根据上述的理由,我们决定不发布这个产品。

22. Be subject to 决定于
The new product launch schedule is subjected to approval by Headquarter.
新产品的发布决定于总部的同意。

23. In light of 按照
We reviewed our strategies in light of recent market changes.
按照市场变化我们复审公司的策略。

24. As well 同样地、也
It was decided by the company's top management that the event would be expanded to other functions as well.
公司的管理阶层会决定将这个活动也推广至其他部门。

25. In my opinion 在我看来
In my opinion, we should delay our decision until the end of the week.
在我看来,我们应该推迟到这个周末再做决定。

26. Compared with (In comparison with) 跟什么比
His performance is not bad in comparison with his co-workers in the same department.
同部门的同事相比,他的表现不差。

27. By the way 顺便提起
By the way, thanks for helping us arrange the meeting.
顺便提起,谢谢你帮我安排这个会议。

28. To my knowledge (Based upon my understanding) 据我理解
To my knowledge. There are still some problems with the new system.
据我理解,这个新系统还有一些问题。

29. Actually(As a matter of fact/In fact) 事实上
As a matter of fact, I've never been there before.
事实上,我从未到过那儿。

30. To tell you the truth (Frankly speaking) 坦白说
To tell you the truth, I have no idea about it.
坦白说,我不知道。

31. In spite of 尽管
In spite of spending all night, I wasn't able to finish the work.
尽管花了整夜的时间,我还是无法完成工作。

32.In order to 为了
We propose to launch a sales competition campaign in order to achieve the sales target.
我们提议举办业务销售竞赛以达成销售目标。

33. As usual 像往常一样
Annual bonuses will be paid as usual to employees who have performed well this year.
像往常一样,今年表现优异的员工可以获得年终奖金。

34.In principle 原则上
In principle, we are happy to agree on the new proposal.
原则上,我们乐意赞同这个新提案。

35. On the whole 整体而言
On the whole, last year was successful, with profits up by eight percent, in spite of difficulties in the market.
整体而言,虽然去年市场不景气,但是获利上升了8%,算是相当成功。

36. As for 至于
As for product A, we include it in our product because the company can make a highest profit.
至于A商品,我们把它包含进产品,因为公司可以赚更多利润。

37. As you know 如你所知
As you know, we include it in our product because the company can make the most of this opportunity.
如你所知,这个月我们只有一种产品可销售,我们需要好好把握这个机会。

38. With regards to 关于
Overall, the responses are positive with regards to the activities, which were undertaken in 1Q.
整体而言,关于第一季所办的活动,反应都还算较好。

39. As yet (So far) 迄今
As yet, we have not had time to consider your proposal.
到目前为止,我们还没有时间考虑你的提案。

40. For the time being 暂时
We're ahead of our competitors of the time being.
我们暂时领先对手。

41. In any case 无论如何
In any case, we will support you.
无论如何,我们都会支持你。

42. What's more(Moreover/Furthermore) 再者,而且
She learns quickly, and what's more, she remembers what she has learnt.
她学的很快,而且,她学过的全都记得。

43. Account for 解释
Oil price rises can be accounted for by increased demand or decreased availability of supply.
需求的扩大或供给的不足可以解释油价的上扬。

44. Be in line with 与...一致
Although your proposals were sound, they were not in line with company policy.
虽然你的提案很合理,但与公司的政策并不一致。

45. On the basis of 基于
On the basis of recent market research, there seems to be a clear need for this kind of product.
基于最近的市场调查,这种产品似乎有相当明确的需求。

46. On the thought of 因为;基于以下理由
He was dismissed on the ground of his inefficiency and poor results.
他被辞退的理由是缺乏效率及表现不佳。

47. In advance 事前
But if you do so, please let me know in advance.
如果你这么做,请事前让我知道。

48. At first sight 初看之下
At first sight the contract seemed normal.
初看之下这份合约很正常。

49. In this regard 就这方面而言
Vicky please liaises with Kenny in this regard tomorrow.
薇姬明天请与肯尼联系这方面事情。

50. Run into 遇到
If anyone runs into barriers, please feel free to call or email me.
如果任何人遇到困难,请不用客气打电话或发电子邮件给我。