1. leave somebody the choice of ... or ... 要么…，要么… （选择类经典句）
- Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us the choice of brave resistance or the most abject submission.
- The age of 30s leaves you the choice of marriage or remaining a bachelor.
2. be the instrument of sth 引来某事物的人或事 （使动类经典句）
- If I can be the instrument of your happiness, I will sacrifice all my belongings.
3. it was the memory / memories of 追溯到… （回忆类经典句）
- Perhaps it was the memories of the 1964 Tokyo Olympics and the 1988 Seoul Olympics, which were considered turning points in their nations' development.
- It was the memory of 1945 Hiroshima and Nagasaki suffered from the attacks of atomic bomb, from which originated the term of "Zero Ground".
4. on the premise / ground / prerequisite / proposition / hypothesis / presuposition that 基于一个前提… （假设类经典句）
- The Chinese declared to implement the policy of peaceful reunification on the premise that the then Taiwan authorities maintained that there is only one China in the world and Taiwan is only one part of China.
- Advice to investors was based on the premise that interest rates would continue to fall.
5. be bound to 必定…；一定… （意愿类经典句）
- The Great Western Development is bound to be a bridge between China and the rest of the world, promoting the common economic development and prosperity of China and the world at large.
- Just wars are bound to triumph over wars of aggression.
6. a matter of sth/doing sth 与…有关的情况或问题 （描述类经典句）
- Considering the following statements, made by the same man eight years apart. "Eventually, being 'poor' won't be as much a matter of living in a poor country as it will be a matter of having poor skills."
- Dealing with these problems is all a matter of experience.
7. This is the similar case with/when 这恰如；正如；也会 （比较类经典句）
- This is the similar case when the main melody can evoke a strong echo for us to clap our hands in admiration despite our disability to understand the score of Mozart's musical pieces.
- Besides, this is also the case with the citizen's expenditure such as education, information, traveling.
8. be exemplified by 这一点也证明了…；这点反映在以下事实：… （举例类经典句）
- This American desire to keep the children's world separate from that of the adult is exemplified also by the practice of delaying transmission of the news to children when their parents have been killed in an accident.
- The manual worker is usually quite at ease in any company. This is partly explained by the fact that people of all income groups go together to the same schools.
9. constitute… （不用于进行式）是；认为 （判断类经典句）
- History has proved eloquently that the division of labor based on equality and mutual benefit between China and USA constitutes the most reasonable and practical international relationship.
- My decision does not constitute a precedent.
- The defeat constitutes a major set-back for our diplomacy.
10. witness... 见证… （发生类经典句）
a time or event witnesses sth / somebody in a particular situation or doing a particular thing.
- The rapid development in the past 20-plus years witnesses a relatively solid foundation in terms of material wealth and technology in the western region of China.
- I am optimistic and hopeful that the next round of talk will witness a permanent cease-fire in the Middle East.